Registration Information 2017-18
Please plan to attend West Marshall registration on Tuesday, August 8th from 8:00a.m. –
8:00p.m. Registration will be located at West Marshall Middle School at 605 3rd Street NW
in State Center. With current road construction in front of our buildings we ask that you
enter and exit through the west middle school driveway. Staff from all three buildings will
be available to assist with the registration process. We will also have representatives from
transportation, food service, and health services to answer all of your questions for the
2017-2018 school year. The athletic boosters will also be selling West Marshall apparel.
We look forward to seeing you there!!
For currently enrolled students, if you would like to update your student/parent data
ahead of time, please follow the directions below. Online updating will open August 2nd.
1. Go to the West Marshall JMC Parent page – https://jmcweb.w-marshall.k12.ia.us/Parent/
2. You will enter your username and password, click login. If you do not have this
information, please contact your building secretary via e-mail or phone and they will
be happy to assist you.
3. Now click Register for School. Update each page by using the NEXT button to
advance the page. This process will take you through each one of your students
enrolled at West Marshall. Click FINISH when complete.
4. After you have verified all information, click LOG OUT.
5. NOW you must log on to Revtrak Payment System and place the Item(s) in your cart to pay online…
(If you remember your login great if not, you may reset your password in a few easy steps)
Any questions please call the superintendent’s office.